Unknown
I'll write this cause tomorrow is Mom's Day. what have you done to your mom ? happiness ? sorrow ? or sadness ? every child done that even we don't realized it. every night mom always cry and pray for us, make us calm when we have troublesome, make us laugh when we sad, make us warm when we cold.

everything that mom has done is just for her childrens. they push away her dream for make our dream come true, they throw away her desire for our sake.


when we felt sleep and have a nice dream, mom wakes at midnight... praying for us, crying for us, thinking about us, worrying about us. and then she knee down, lay her head back down, lift her hands and praying, pray for our health, success, even our future.

when we got hurt by any chance, and run to her, cry over her, they always said "It would be fine, honey. everything will be okay." as he caress our hair, wipe our tears away and hug us.

don't you know ? after that... in the night... they crying and crying... crying cause her child is hurt. when we got trouble, mom is the one who worried the most. when our heart is hurt... mom's heart more hurt than us.

what i wanna write down here is some song about mother....
mom... I Love You More Than Anything

DEAR MOM (SNSD)

somehow, i felt so tired today
left alone in my room, hugging my pillow
my phone messing my heart
somehow, i felt lonely today

suddenly, the ringing phone surprising me
mom's worried voice ask me if i have eat today
that annoying word feel different today
the forgotten promise comes up

i'll be the person with pretty heart
i'll be thinking about other person first
I’ll keep the love of my mother’s wishes
Reminds me of mom who used to share my dreams
and brush my hair

sometimes you hurt cause my wrong choise
you watched over me from afar without any words
i'm still young and clumsy kid, i think i know now
the meaning of mom's silent prayer

what i have to do ? my heart still small
Can I do better without holding mother’s hand ?
i think i'm still lacking, I'm scared...

i'll be the wise daughter for mom (give me courage)
I'll be proud daughter whenever I go (you've been there for me)
I’ll keep the love of my mother’s wishes
i'll show endless love
i'll have warm heart
i'm shy to express it to you

mom... i really love you


Bunda (mother) => Melly Goeslaw (Indonesia)

i opened my blue album
full with dust and worn
i saw every picture of me
small, clean, innocent

my thought is flying
years ago full with loving
i remember with others says
about my story

they said that i've been always be pempered
they said that i've been always be cuddle

the beautiful songs
always comes from her
my naughty cry from my lips
never be her sorrow

smooth and pure hand
has carrying this body
body soul and her life
she give it away

oh mom, there's or not you are here
you will always be in my heart

Lagu Cinta Untuk Mama (Love Song for Mom) => Kenny (Indonesia)

what i've give to mommy
for beloved mom
i don't have any precious thing
for beloved mom

just this is what I sing
song from my heart for mommy
just a simple song
love song for mommy

eventhought i can't express it everytime
my loving word for mommy
but, hear my spoken heart
i really love you mom

trust me, just me who understand
your worried
mommy....

my love song for mommy...


Mother (Yoseob - B2ST)

The first time I met you
I cried as soon as I saw you
Was it because I was happy?
Was it because I was sad?
I don’t even remember

Since I had nothing to give, I just accepted
Even so, at that time I didn’t know how to be thankful
I’ve been living without knowing anything

Mom... By just calling your name
why does my heart hurt like this?
You’ve given me everything to me
but you still afraid if you can't give me more

Mom, My mother
Why are tears falling like this?
The most precious person
who is more beautiful than anyone else
You are my, my mother

Now I know that it was hard for you
You had cried a lot because of me
Why I was like that back then
how many times I had done it
I don’t even remember

Please don’t be so moved by my small gift
You know you have given me the world
I’ll do well
I will do well

Though I can’t remember your first appearance
but i will remember your last appearance till I die
With all my heart
I love you~

0 Responses

Post a Comment