Unknown
God has save my life this morning from car accident. i can't believe it happens to me...
i'm the lucky one than other people. someone who drive truck in front of my mini bus... i don't know what happen with him now , I hope God save him too. he stuck in his seat and i just can hear his crying and his hand which reaching for help. i can help it but cry...


i'm sitting in front seat of my minibus, it's occlusion, front of my mini bus is truck and from other direction another truck slip and crush right in front of truck in front of me. that truck totally damage and going backward crush my mini bus and damage front body of my mini bus. we are totally shock. the door can't open and we have to jump to the back of that mini bus.

when i'm out of that, i really shock watching what happen in front of me and my mini bus. i can't stand properly, my cheast heavy, all of my body felt like have no strengeth anymore. i'll try to walk to avoid that place and that is when i heard and saw the man who stuck in his bus. i really can hear his voice and saw his hand until now. i can't get it out of my mind. God... help him...

i know i'm lucky compare him or any other experiances, but i still have that shock...
my professor... since i'm at psychology, my professor that work as theraphist to suggest me to doing some relaxation that he taugh, but i still have that view...
that hand... that voice... that truck....
my heart beat fast and my breath become heavy if i saw truck in front of me...
0 Responses

Post a Comment