Unknown
It’s been long time since my last post, I have nothing to write on. My new year is not that great, why ? cause i just stay at home, nothing to do... just me, Baby (my laptop) and my cellphone (should i name it too ? hhe~). I have some allergy, allergy with sun heat, cold weather and dust --‘ . my skin will itch and become red when it cold and touch by dust, and it will blister if it touch by sun heat.


Anyway... i’ll write something about make up, why ? cause i just buy the new one this noon with my mom. Maybe some of you don’t know these brand, since i lived in Indonesia and i don’t know if these brand is sold in your country.

I’m not buy that much for myself (my mom did). I buy compact powder, eyeshadow, mascara, blush on and foundation.


1. Wardah Luminous Two Way Cake No. 4 Light Ivory
2. Wardah Luminous Liquid Foundation No.3 Beige
3. PIXY Waterproof Mascara
4. PIXY Blush On No. 04 Passion Rose
5. PIXY Eye Shadow No.  05 Bronze Delight
6. Ovale Face Paper


Wardah Luminous Two Way Cake No. 4 Light Ivory. This is my first time using this powder. My mom always use everything from this brand... compact powder, foundation , night n morning cream, mask, milk cleanser, facial foam, serum, eyebrow pencil, lipstick. I start using this product is lipstick, and it’s good, soft and long lasting if you use it in soft lips (you can wipe your lip with towel after bath). When i buy this compact, i have to look for my color. I have fair skin and i choose two way cake from the seller recommendation. It has 4 color for Luminous Two Way Cake (they has many varians from this brand). Number 1 and 2 has more dark color (since this is Indonesian brand and we have fair and tan skin), number 3 has light color and number 4 is average (not too light or too dark). This powder has smooth texture and makes your skin smooth too. The color is match in my skin.

Wardah Luminous Liquid Foundation No.3 Beige. The first time i use it is my mom’s. My BB Cream makes my face like acne field and i throw it away. This foundation is good for oily face. It mate color, easy to blend and not heavy in your face. This foundation is lighter than my powder since it my mom’s and like the color, i buy the same one.


PIXY Waterproof Mascara. I love the packaging, why ? cause it pink ^^ it a bit cheeper than Wardah mascara. It has really dark color and easy to use and waterproof. For student like me, i’ll choose this cause it has nice color, waterproof, cute and cheep ^^

PIXY Blush On No. 04 Passion Rose. I know it from my friend when i buy Wardah lipstick, she buy this blush on. The packaging is simple and cute (but it small if you compare this blush on with blush on from Maybelline or MAC). I don’t like the brush inside, it’s too small (for me). When i see the color, it look dark but the seller say that it pink enough for cheeks. When i use it, it pink ^^ I forget how many color for this PIXY Blush On, maybe 4 since i buy number 4 ^^ Wardah blush on has cute color but it a bit smaller from PIXY.


PIXY Eye Shadow No. 05 Bronze Delight. It has 2 color, light brown and dark brown. Why i choose this color ? cause i always use this color for my everyday make up. I like natural make up cause it wouldn’t hide your real beauty ^^ i have small eyes (i think), and this color makes my eyes look bigger. PIXY has many color but always two color in one pack. I wanna buy from Wardah, it has 3 color in one but my money is not enough. But i wanna buy from Revlon someday. This eyeshadow is easy to apply and the color is stay. The packaging is like blush on and i think this pack is easy to go.


Ovale Face Paper. I don’t have any reason buy this one. When i get all of my cosmetics, i remember that i need face paper. I said to the seller that i need face paper and she gave me this, the end. Since I have oily face and i need this one for prepare.

This is it, my cosmetics that i bought today. This cosmetic is expired until 2016, it means i have two years to buy the new one, hha~ i don’t think so...

Bye ^^

0 Responses

Post a Comment