Unknown
It’s been long long time since i wrote, right ? hhe~ I’m a bit busy and have no topic to write here. And now... for the first time i wanna shared my experience with softlens :3

I never wear any softlens at all in my entire life, but suddenly i want to wear that. I see my friend who wore it and it’s cute, she wear softlens “MANGA” and this is the softlens.


That day, we go to the shop and she help me how to wear it. It’s a bit difficult for the first time wearing it, i almost spend 15 minute to wear one softlens –‘ it’s embrassing i think, but the seller and my friend so pattien :3
I decide to buy my first softlens in another shop , i buy “QUEEN FLOWER in Color Brown”. It has 14.50 mm.

When i wear it, it’s okay... my eyes looks bigger, even my friends told me so. But, after 2 weeks it become weird. It’s not comfortable again to wear. I wash it, clean it , but there’s no change –‘
I read a lot of articles said that there’s a lot of fak softlens and i try to buy another one, I buy my second softlens “ICE NO.8 by EXOTICON in Hazel Color” and this is the preview.



The diameter is 16.00 mm, i thought that my eyes would dissapear when I wear it , but it nice and so comfortable, i feel there’s no softlens in my eyes. I want to buy “MANGA” but it out of stock for grey and brown , that’s why i buy this one.


Well... i’ll buy another one next time. Still want to try “MANGA” and many more :3