Unknown
A few days ago, i talked with my Mexico friend, and she tough me how to introduce yourself with Spain. I learn French too , a bit , and I think there's some similarity with French, maybe the pronunciation is different. yeah... maybe it just introduce, but I hope it would help you ^^

so, check this out ^^


To introduce yourself in informal way ::
a) Hola, soy. . . (your name), Gusto en conocerte
     - Gusto en conocerte : Nice to meet you

b) Soy de México, y tengo 18 años
     - I'm from Mexico, I'm 18 years old


And there's 2 ways to ask like "How are you" in Spain. when you speak English , you just say "Hai, how are you ?", you can use it when you talk with older or with your friend. but in Spain, it has 2 way, formal and informal. Lets see...

    a) Formal : ¿Cómo ha estado ?
    b) Informal : ¿Cómo estas ?


And you can just answer it with : 
estoy bien, gracias. y tu ?
    - I'm fine, thank you. and you ?

That's it , just it that I learn with my friend. Maybe it's nothing , but it can be your knowledge, or you can use it when you talk with your friend just for fun ^^

I hope it helping ^^
Label: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment