Unknown
Now, I will shared some idiom in Korean. they used it, often. first time i heard they speak, i think it's fun to learn it. My friends learn it too. There's no teacher, we learn it by using videos, movies, and other things. And I found some idiom that they always use when they speak, wanna see ^^

Aigo (아이고) : Auch !
Omona / Omo (어머나 / 어머) : Oh my God
Jinjja (진짜) : Really
Pabo (바보) : Stupid
Aish : Maybe I shouldn't write what the meaning is. they use it when they feel upset.
Ne (네) : Yes
Ani (아니) : No
Molla (몰라) : I don't know
Joha (좋아) : I like it
Mworago (뭐라고) : What do you say ?
Mwo (뭐) : What
Assa (았아) : Hore !
Ppalli (빨리) : Quickly
Josimhae (조심해) : Be Carefull
Hajima (하지마) : Don't !
Utgyeo (웃계) : Funny
Hwaiting (화이팅) : Fighting
Sirheo (싫어) : I don't want
Geotjimal (것지말) : Lie
Label: edit post