Unknown
Some people have their favorite singer by their self, right ?? maybe because the voices, performances, lifestyle, humor, or anything else. whatever it is, it must be a reason for liking or mesmerize that singer. for me, I like four singer/rapper. one American singer, three Korean Singer, and they all woman. it's not that I "Like" them, but I like them like fans. they all have something in similarity.



1. Celine Dion


I knew her since my mom bought me her CD when I was Junior High School. When we watch "Titanic" together at home, my mom mom bought me her CD a few days later. First song that I knew is "My Heart Will Go On" and "That's the way it is". even I don't know yet what the meaning of that song, I like it and always sang that song whenever I go, until I know English well, and translate it.

when I know the meaning, I just... "Wow... it's a beautiful song". from that day, I ask my mom to buy more her album. and I knew one song that have a deep meaning, "Tell Him". I listened it over and over again.

from that day, Celine Dion is my favorite singer. she have amazing voice. she can sing on high tone without any difficulty. Even she wasn't young anymore, but she still beautiful 'till now, her voice is still the same.

and silly of me, I just know that she can speak France and her name "Celine" is from France, is that true ?

I like one France song that she sang, "Lettre de George Sand à Alfred de Musset" ,, This song is a love letter (?) anyway... you can read this at my another post, click here.

And I ever saw a video, she did duet with a young girl name Cherish. she's Philippines, if I'm not wrong. Cherish successed mesmerize Celine with her strong and amazing voice. Cherish sang "Because You Love Me" so perfectly. Everyone gave standing applouse when she's done. She presented that song for her mother that came too at that time.



2. G.Na




Her real name is Choi Jina (최 지나), born ....and she is a Korean singer. she's actually from American, she lived there and come to Korea for her dream to be a singer.

In her way to be a singer, she have a lot of trouble of course, everyone is. before she became a singer, she dance for Hyuna 4Minute in her song "Change" and appear too at 4Minute MV "HUH" and be a model at MV 2PM "10 out of 10". i realize that when my friend told me and show me the MV.

before her solo debut, she prepared to be a leader of girl group "Five Girls" with Wonder Girl Yubin, After School UEE, Secret's Hyosung and Spica member Yang Jiwon. they schedule to debut at 2007, but there's trouble at Good Entertainment, so they separate.

anyway, her dream to be a singer become true. she can dance well, her voice is good. I think she has a unique voice.

"I'll Back Off So You Can Live" is her debut song. she duet wit Yong Junhyung from B2ST and the model is Yoon Dujun from B2ST too. of course, they're in one company, Cube Entertainment. in her stage debut, G.na had a problem, her mic is off, and she got worried if she ruined it up. at stage, after Yong Junhyung sang his part, he go down from the stage, before that, he look at G.na and gave her a signal with his head, like he want to say "It would be fine, it's ok". and after she done, she cried at backstage because that accident.



3. Bora SISTAR


This is it, the cutest rapper, hha~
I know SISTAR when they released their second single "Shady Girl". She's pretty and cute when first I saw her. and I start to search SISTAR's video.

I think she is the leader since she's the oldest. Bora born at 1990, Hyorin 1991, Soyu 1992, and Dasom 1993. but, Hyorin is the leader. maybe because her cuteness that makes their company thinks twice to make her leader, kkk~ (just kidding ^^v)

she can dance well, and have a cute voice. and she sing too at her sub group "SISTAR 19".
I just know that her father was passed away before her debut as a singer, when I read that , I feel so down, like...  "ah~ that's so unfortunately". I think she has a good personallity. Always take whatever that comes to her with big heart.

I must be so jealous if I have sister like her, hha~



4. Hyun Ah 4Minute


This is the last singer that I like, Hyun Ah from 4Minute. The Sexiest Rapper. who doesn't agree with me ? hha~

the girl who born at 1992, debut as a member of Wonder Girls, look at "Irony" MV , Hyun Ah rapping at that songs. She has a husky voice like Hyorin from SISTAR, and she can dance well.

At 2009, she's join with 4Minute by Cube Entertainment. until this day, she is the main rapper at 4Minute.

Not just rapper at 4Minute, she is the soloist too. her solo's stage was "change" with Yong Junhyung from B2ST. Her solo career make a big hit. At 2011, she released "Bubble Pop" too. And she's a member of Troublemaker too. Sub group by Cube with Jang Hyunseung. She shows her charisma with Hyunseung from B2ST. But... They great to be together ^^

she can mix all things for her style, cute , sexy , feminine and strong. I like her style. not look tacky, but funky ^^
0 Responses

Post a Comment