Unknown

I still don’t know what is this ? what’s the meaning of this word ?

Caring ? understanding ? knowing each other ? always spent time together ? i don’t think just it...

In my life, I always asking and asking... how can I understand my friends, how can I make them smile when with me, how can make them feel comfort with me, how can I share all of my happiness or sadness. Some of them shows me their sincere. Always wipe my tears when I’m sad, always hug me when I’m afraid, always hit me when I’m make mistake, make fun of me that can bring laugh for us, depending each other, shared things, helping each other, even listening me crying at 4 am.

My bestfriend always there when i’m look back, cheer me up when I’m down, sharing our stories and dream, and I miss my girls now...

They don’t complain how I used to be, they just said if I made mistake, help me out from my mistakes, give me strength. They accept me as I am, the girl who always mad at small things, jealous in small things, act so bossy, moody, but they always there for me. They have their ways to changes me, to understand me.

Not just me, but theirs too. I learn how to understand them, listening them, wipe their tears, hug them, make fun of them. All of this differences makes us perfect, make us learn and strong.

When I have free time, I try to make contact with them even we are busy now, we don’t have time to meet like was. But, time run so fast when we were together. We talk about many things, things that happen when we’re not together. Hobbies, problems, boys, love, life. We’re not charge them to become something or someone we want, as long as we’re together, understanding.

I have another one, she's from another city. We've friend since 3 or 4 years ago and we become bestfriend. She's one year older than me and the funny thing is we never meet before. we meet at social media and contact each other by messege, phone. But I feel good when I talk with her, even sometimes I mad at her cause she act like kid sometime, and maybe she mad at me too. After mad at each other for 5 minutes, we hook back up again , hha~

When they hurt, I feel it too. when they cry, I cry too. If somebody hurt them, I wanna take a reverenge for them, when I feel happy, I wanna share it with them. if something happen, I wanna make sure that they know first.

from what I went trough... friendship is not how long you meet them, how much you spent together, how much you buy them things or how long you talk or walk with them. Friendship is how much you try to understand each other, make sure that they fine, never leave them, give them strength, and become someone that can be their shoulders ^^


0 Responses

Post a Comment