Unknown
I ever shared about many types of diet, right ? This time I wanna shared about fun exercises.
There's so many kind of exercises, running, swimming, playing football, basketball, dancing, fitness, etc. This time I wanna shared some exercises that I did for my diet plan and it fun ^^
check this out...


FITNESS / GYM

It doesn't necessary, but I choose do fitness for my program cause I can more focus at my workout. There's some equipments that I used recently and program that I did always...

1. Butterfly Machine
This for trained your Pectorals, specially the center. How you do it is opened and close your arm, back and front like butterfly, that's why it calls Butterfly Machine

2. Chest Press Machine
Like Butterfly Machine, it focus on your center of pectorals. You just push it front.

3. Leg Press
This is for your leg. I love this equipment :D

4. Lying Leg Curl
This is good for your buttock

5. Elliptical Trainer
this is for burn your fat and makes your thigh great. It makes your thigh hurt at first, but the final is good. You'll have beautiful legs ^^

6. Treadmill
I'm sure you know what is this. most peoples like this equipment, and thanks for this treadmill, now I can run ^^

TIPS ::
actually, this tips makes by me, hhe~ I read a lot of articles and I did it too and it works good for me.
  1. Warm-up with Elliptical Trainer for 10-15 minute. I do this with HIIT program. If you don't know what is HIIT program is, it is program for burning fat more fast in the quick times. It makes your heartbeat beating fast and there's "after-burning" effect that good for lose weight. For Elliptical Trainer, do warm up with slow for 3-4 minutes. after that, make it fast and do it for 1 minute, slow it down for 30 seconds, fast it for one minute and slow it down for 30 seconds. Do it for 10-15 minutes.
  2. Trained your muscle. If you never do this, don't do it with heavy one, choose the light one. do 8-10 times per set. do it for 3 set. when you finished 1 set, take a break for 30 seconds and do it again. if your muscle is strong enough, you can increased the weight of your equipment. but... for women who want to lose weight, better do not use the heaviest one cause it can makes your muscle grown like man. you can use about 1-1,5kg to make your muscle strong but not too much. If you wanna gain weight, make it above 1,5kg.
  3. Do not over exercises, makes your muscles tired and your fitness is for nothing. Do it 1-2 hours and do it once/2days.
  4. For the last, do some cardio. I'd rather do it with treadmill for trained my breathing. Same as Elliptical Trainer, do it with HIIT program. warm-up with speed 4 for 3-4 minute, increased to 6 for fast-walking for 30 seconds, make it 7-8 for running and do it for 1 minute, slow it down to 6 for 30 seconds, and increased it for running. do it for 20 minute or more.
  5. After finished your workout, eat something that good for your body after do fitness. I suggest you to eat boiled-egg, wheat bread, brown-rice.
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations. Martial Arts School in San Antonio
    Best Martial Arts School in San Antonio


Post a Comment