Unknown
When i was high school , i read novel that tells about a little girl who can't see , hear or speak. this is Indonesian novel and this story is rewrite by Tere-liye. This story is based on true story and based on movie. I think this story is based on movie "Miracle Worker" and this movie is based on true story. Tere-liye just rewrite it again with another version. It still great story...


In this post, I tell about the version of Tere-Liye, this novel tells about how that little girl through her days in silence and darkness. she can't hear or see anything, she even can't speak. her world so scary.
in this story, she always angry and throw anything, broke anything, the one that she knows is hand of her mom. she become quieter when her mom touch her or hug her. but her parent can't do this for any longer.
so... their parent call doctor and a guy who the doctor said can help that little girl.

at first, it was nothing, the girl more angry and angry, but that guy never give up. he teach her how to eat quietly, how to talk with hand and finger, know the world.
of course it takes months to know that little girl and makes her want to follow that guy.

the guy itself is actually a good guy who loved kids so much, but an accident turn everything, makes him being a drunker and lazy. but, when he watch that little girl, he try his best for help that girl.

and happily for me, that novel... finally... become a movie :D
i know that this novel would become huge movie. when i watch the thriller on TV and listening the song for this movie, I cried a lot...
the lyric of this song so touch, I don't know if I rewrite it in English as good as the real meaning or not , but I tried my best to write it as close as the real lyric...

here it is...

ENGLISH ::

O darkness, please know me
O silence, please accompany me
At least i’m not alone
I still see trough
wash my gloomy heart

what is the face of morning noon night
what is the sound of laugh and cry
how do you bow
how do i pray
how to call Him

teach me to know God
at least i breath for something
let the thunder shouted to each
for me still diaphanous and quiet

teach me to know everything
how much world is shining for me still eclipse
i believe that only God
who can make impossible into possible

Thank you God
You testing me, beautiful place
even so my heart is shining
and I can saw what people can’t

soon if i can praying
I’ll pray “Hope that God love you, mommy”



INDONESIA ::

wahai kegelapan kenalilah aku
wahai kebisuan kawanilah aku
setidaknya aku tak sendiri
tetap ku menerka depan
membasuh hati kelabu

bagaimana wajah pagi siang malam
bagaimana suara tawa dan tangisan
bagaimana cara kau bersujud
bagaimana ku berdoa
bagaimana menyebut Dia

ajari aku mengenal Tuhanku
setidaknya nafasku masih ada gunanya
biar halilintar gaduh bersautan
bagiku tetap saja hening dan sepi

ajari aku mengenal semua
seterang-terangnya dunia bagiku gerhana
aku meyakini hanya Tuhan yang bisa
membuat yang tak mungkin menjadi mungkin

terima kasih Tuhan Maha Besar
Kau menguji aku alam keindaha
walau begini hatiku bercahaya
dan bisa melihat yang mereka tak lihat

ajari aku mengenal Tuhanku
setidaknya nafasku masih ada gunanya
biar halilintar gaduh bersautan
bagiku tetap saja hening dan sepi

ajari aku mengenal semua
seterang-terangnya dunia bagiku gerhana
aku meyakini hanya Tuhan yang bisa
membuat yang tak mungkin menjadi mungkin

nanti bila kelak ku bisa berdoa
moga bunda disayang Allah...


There's a lot of meaning in this movie. we have all that she don't. we can see, speak, hear, and we have to thankful about that. there's a lot of people that can't hear sound, their world so silence without any sound. or people who can't see, their world is dark without any light. but they have a lot that we don't. their spirit is amazing, they never give up and always thankful that they can breath for something, something that they proud of...


0 Responses

Post a Comment