Unknown
Well... I don't like to watch Korean drama or something with long story actually. That have teens or hundreds episodes, makes me bored.  Even when my friends watch or telling stories about Korean drama, I'm the only one who didn't know or understand --'



My friend is kind of best friend :D she telling me some drama with her own style. resume it and telling me who's become who's, how's the stories goes, and who's the actrees and actor.

I don't want to be someone who don't understand anything about drama, that's why I told her that I wanna try watch drama. even she a bit confussing about me who want to watch something that I don't like, she lend me drama series and the drama is "To The Beautiful You". yeah... Drama where Sulli F(x) and Minho Shinee is played.

If my friend can end it with 2 or 3 days, I watched it about a week and more. It goods... not that bad... I think, so I lend it more.

I know it late to watch drama from last years (even she lend me "Princess Hours" from 2006 --') but it good. at least I know what they talking about if they telling about drama.

until now, I have watch about 8 dramas, hha~

when you watch drama or film, there'll be some good advice from it, and I get more and more advice from here. not just enjoying the dramas, but thinks too. even if life different from dramas, but you can use that advice for your life, right ?

until now, my favorite is "King 2 Heart", I don't know why but I always love to watched movies or dramas from america, england, korea, japan or somewhere that historical, colosal, iluminati, and something like that, am I odd ? hha~
whatever... I just enjoy watched something like that, JUST ENJOY.... there's no other reason ^^
0 Responses

Post a Comment